1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
Business owner: Ulrich Decker
Alfons-Auer-Str. 8e | D-93053 Regensburg
Phone: +49 (0) 941 300 9294 6
– Hereinafter referred to as “LautHolz” –
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
2.1 When visiting the website
Every time a user accesses a page of our website and every time a file is called up, access data about this process is stored in a log file on the server of our provider netcup.de. Each record consists of:
- the page from which the file was requested, the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred
- the access status (file transferred, file not found etc.),
- a description of the type of web browser used,
- Client IP address.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Here, too, your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
2.2 When using our contact form
If you have any questions, LautHolz offers you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide your contact details so that LautHolz has information about who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting LautHolz takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by LautHolz for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been dealt with.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
LautHolz will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR,
- the transfer according to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
LautHolz uses so-called cookies on the website. These are small files that your browser creates automatically and that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit the website. Cookies do not damage your end device and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that LautHolz is immediately informed of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect the legitimate interests of LautHolz and third parties in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of the LautHolz website.
5. Analysis Tools
5.1. Tracking Tools
The so-called tracking measures listed below and used by LautHolz are carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, LautHolz wants to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of the website. On the other hand, the tracking measures are used to statistically record the use of the website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing the offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
5.2. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide LautHolz with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, LautHolz would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link (http:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) and install the available browser plugin.
You can find more information on this at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). LautHolz would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to ensure anonymous recording of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
6. Social Media Plugins / Google
6.1 Google Maps
LautHolz integrates the maps of the service “Google Maps” from the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on the website.
The processed data may include, in particular, your IP addresses and your location data, which, however, will not be collected without your consent (usually as part of the settings on your mobile device). The data can be processed in the USA.
Further information can be found in the data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
6.2 Google reCaptcha
LautHolz uses the reCAPTCHA service from Google Inc. (Google) to protect your information via the Internet form.
The query serves to distinguish whether the input is made by a human or abusively by automated, machine processing. The query includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose, your input will be transmitted to Google and used there. By using reCAPTCHA, you agree that the recognition you have provided will be included in the digitization. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of LautHolz, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of reCAPTCHA will not be merged with other Google data. The deviating data protection regulations of the company Google apply to this data. You can find more information about Google’s data protection guidelines at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
6.3 Google Fonts
We use Google Fonts to display external fonts on our website. This is a service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
Through certification according to the EU-US data protection shield (“EU-US Privacy Shield”) https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active, Google guarantees that the data protection regulations of the EU also apply to the processing of data are complied with in the United States.
In order to enable the display of certain fonts on our website, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established when our website is accessed.
The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimization and economic operation of our website.
By connecting to Google when you visit our website, Google can determine from which website your request was sent and to which IP address the display of the font is to be sent.
Google offers under
further information, in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
We use YouTube on our website. This is a video portal operated by YouTube LLC., 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, hereinafter referred to as “YouTube”.
YouTube is a subsidiary of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
Through certification according to the EU-US data protection shield (“EU-US Privacy Shield”)
Google and its subsidiary YouTube guarantee that the data protection regulations of the EU are also observed when processing data in the USA.
We use YouTube in connection with the “extended data protection mode” function to be able to show you videos. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in improving the quality of our website. According to YouTube, the “Extended data protection mode” function ensures that the data described in more detail below is only transmitted to the YouTube server when you actually start a video.
Without this “extended data protection” a connection to the YouTube server in the USA will be established as soon as you access one of our websites on which a YouTube video is embedded.
This connection is required in order to be able to display the respective video on our website via your Internet browser. In the course of this, YouTube will record and process at least your IP address, the date and time and the website you have visited. In addition, a connection to Google’s “DoubleClick” advertising network is established.
If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, YouTube assigns the connection information to your YouTube account. If you want to prevent this, you must either log out of YouTube before visiting our website or make the appropriate settings in your YouTube user account.
For the purpose of functionality and to analyze usage behavior, YouTube permanently stores cookies via your Internet browser on your end device. If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the storage of cookies by making a setting in your Internet browser. See “Cookies” above for more information.
7. Data subject rights
As a user of the website, you have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by LautHolz in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected by LautHolz, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by LautHolz;
- according to Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by LautHolz, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and LautHolz no longer needs the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to LautHolz in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to LautHolz at any time. As a result, LautHolz is no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the company headquarters of LautHolz
8. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation arise or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which LautHolz will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
9. Data Security
LautHolz uses the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the website visit in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, 128-bit v3 technology will be used instead. You can tell whether a single page of the LautHolz website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
LautHolz uses appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. These security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website.